Wednesday, November 16, 2011

100th Post!


When I started this blog, I was just looking for somewhere to gather all of my thoughts, and find people who shared similar interests as me! I never imagined that I would love blogging this much, and would find inspiration all over the place! I find myself thinking of potential posts as I'm driving to and from work, spending hours on Pinterest, and whenever I find new products that I love!

I hope that you all enjoy my blog as much as I love writing it! I have also decided that because all of you are so amazing, when I hit 50 followers, I will have a spectacular giveaway! Thank you all for reading daily :)

xx, aWm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs