Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rivalry Week.

The final game of regular season play for my Hokies is today!
We are taking on our longest rivals, the University of Virginia.
Now, my house is quite the "house divided" with more than half of my family attending UVA. Whomp.

Unfortunately, I will be at work during all of the game (which might in the long run be better for my health), and will be checking the scores on my iPhone.

This year, the game is much more than a battle for the "Commonwealth Cup."
The winner of the game clinches the Coastal Division of the ACC and will play Clemson next week in the Championship game. The last time that the Hokies lost to the Wahoos was in 2003, but I have no doubt that this will be a tough game. Let's just hope that the end result is in our favor.

Let's Go Hokies!

Is your team playing their rival team today?

3 comments:

  1. Go Hokies! I always looked forward to the UVA/VT game, cause we (almost always) win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little Buckeyes in Michigan today, my Mama was sad indeed! Right nowmy little Gators are gettin' whopped in The Swamp, boo hissss!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Hokies did great! My Noles won, so it was a good night! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs