Saturday, November 12, 2011

5 Minute Coffee Cake.

I finally made my first recipe that I found on Pinterest and damn, it was good.


This "A Cup of Coffee Cake" was delicious. 
Mine didn't turn out quite so aesthetically pleasing, but it still tasted great!
AND, it was super, super easy. Only a few ingredients, and literally a minute and a half in the microwave! It is a great little recipe to have in my recipe box for chilly weekend mornings where you just need a little something sweet!

All you need for the cake;
Coffee Cup
1 tbs butter (softened)
2 tbs granulated sugar
1/2 an egg (I accidentally used a whole one and it turned out fine)
2 tbs sour cream
A couple drops of Vanilla (scientific, I know)
1/4 cup flour
1/8 tsp baking powder

All you need for the cinnamon crumble;
1 tbs butter
2 tbs flour
1 tbs brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon

Mix all of the cake ingredients together in the coffee cup.
Make the crumble and add that on top of the cake mix.
Microwave for about 1:30.
Eat and try not to make another one.


What Pinterest finds have you made?

1 comment:

  1. This sounds delicious!! I am going to have to try this!!! And it sounds super easy, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs