1. I am thankful that I got to spend last night with my entire family (minus the little bro) celebrating my uncle's wedding. The party was amazing, and it was so fun to let loose and get my dancin' shoes on! I even got my Dad, who never dances, on the dance floor with Mom and I!
2. I am thankful for my super quick defroster on my car. It has come in handy this week, and I'm glad to know that in the dead of winter this thing has a superspeedy heating system that will get my car toasty in no time.
3. I am thankful that Alabama lost last night. There, I said it. I was totally cheering for LSU.
4. I am thankful that I can still pretend I'm in college. Even after way too many vodka cranberries, I got up like a champ ready to go to work this morning.
5. I am thankful for my upcoming trip to Blacksburg! Can't wait to be back in the land of Orange and Maroon!!!
What are you thankful for this week?



Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! I absolutely love going to weddings--they're so much fun!
ReplyDelete