- I am thankful for having so much time off last week/this coming week. It has truly been a stress relief, and I have loved spending so much time with the parentals. Even if it was just watching TV and making fun of each other.
- I am thankful that the Hokies came through and beat Georgia Tech! Logan Thomas and David Wilson are BEASTS! I love that the two of them have come such a long way since the beginning of the season, and the longer they work together, the more unstoppable they will be.
- I am thankful that I already have half of my Christmas shopping done! I have never started this early, and I feel relieved that I wont have to worry about draining my bank account right before Christmas! Please tell me I'm not the only crazy one being an overachiever this year...
- I am thankful that my brother comes home so soon! I have missed that little brat and it will be nice to have him around the house for Thanksgiving.
- I am thankful that it is fire-weather season. I love curling up by the fire at night to blog, Facebook, and read my books!
What are you thankful for this week?



I love this! Thanks for the inspiration... I'm going to post about my own "Weekly Gratitude"!
ReplyDelete