11/11/11.
11:11am.
I guess this is the point in my life where I should make the most awesomest wish ever?
I don't know how superstitious I really am, but you better believe that I will be wishing for big things at 11:11 am AND pm.
I don't really believe in luck, I'm much more of a believer in fate, although I do like to think that I have some "lucky charms."
Whenever I would take exams at school, I would always use Lilly pencils. There were a few times that I had forgotten these, and I have to say that I did poorly on those exams. I'm sure that this is way more psychological than just a little pencil, but it sure was coincidental.
Of course I have a lucky t-shirt for football games. Although mine is maroon, the old school VT logo is worn for every single game. The only game that I have not worn this for (since I bought the shirt, anyway) was when we lost to Clemson. I was proud to wear this t-shirt last night as my Hokies beat Georgia Tech, and I will be wearing it next week when Frank Beamer will potentially get his 250th win!
I received my Tiffany & Co Silver Ball Bracelet for Graduation from High School. I have worn it to every important event (interviews, sorority recruitment, etc) that has turned out well!
What kind of lucky charms do you have?
I received my Tiffany & Co Silver Ball Bracelet for Graduation from High School. I have worn it to every important event (interviews, sorority recruitment, etc) that has turned out well!
What kind of lucky charms do you have?




This is such a cute post!! I don't even know if I have any lucky charms!!
ReplyDelete