One of my favorite traditions of the Holidays is baking Christmas cookies with my Mom.
We set a day and just bake until we can't bake anymore.
We used to be super into it, decorating endless cookies with frosting and sprinkles to look like Santa, Christmas trees, snowflakes, etc. We haven't been this creative in quite a few years, but that is going to change this year. Of course we'll bake some of our favorite classics;
Cornflake Christmas Wreath
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Seven Layer Bars
But I also want to try out some of the ones that I have found on Pinterest!
Do any of you have some "must try" cookie recipes for the holidays?
I'd love to hear them!








All of those sound yummy! Can't wait to hear how they turn out! :)
ReplyDeleteThose melting snowmen are too cute! I love the cornflake Christmas wreaths, though--so yummy!
ReplyDeleteNothing screams Christmas to me more than Cornflake Wreathes. Ahh you just made my morning, looks like I will be heading to the store to pick up the supplies tonight. All of these ideas are genius though... May have to start new treat traditions :) Yummm
ReplyDelete