Monday, November 28, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday, lovelies! 
I'm linking up again with Rachel from Just Peachy for Top 5 Tuesdays!


This week's theme is "November Favorites"
Spending Thanksgiving with 26 of my nearest and dearest. This included painting this little two year old's nails, and her ordering me around and making me let her jump on my bed. I need a little baby to play with all the time! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday just for this reason, and is definitely one of the things I love most about the month of November!


Hokie football. We have not lost a game in the month of November, and I could not be more proud of these guys. We have won the last 7 games, and finished regular season play 11-1. I think that is pretty damn fabulous. We had the opportunity for sweet victory on Sunday with our shutout game at UVA, and have the chance for sweet revenge on Sunday when we take on the Clemson Tigers in Charlotte!


Pumpkin Spice K-Cups. I cannot afford to keep buying these little lattes from Starbucks, but, thanks Mom for having an endless supply of these at home! I think I am going to hoard these so that I can have them year round. Not even joking.. I might go order some now...

Facebook. Superficial? Maybe, but it is the only way to stay connected with a job that has me working crazy hours. I love nothing more than coming home from a long weekend at work and seeing everyones pictures from football games, sorority functions, and weddings! Makes my day :)


My bed. It doesn't quite look like this, but close. My sheets are so soft, and I have big fluffy down comforters that are so snuggly and warm. There is absolutely nothing better than getting into my bed on a cold night, putting on a movie and just relaxing. I am currently typing this from that same comfy bed. I just can't get out!

What are your favorite things from November?
Make sure to head on over to Rachel's blog and link up!

3 comments:

  1. fun list! a bed is always one of my fave places lol.

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shirt in the first pic is too cute :) and I totally love my bed too- its my fav place in the whole world (Im in it now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pumpkin Spice K-Cups! I just stocked up on those last week. Facebook is a great way to keep up with people. And you're right, there's nothing like coming home and laying in the comfy bed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs