Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekly Gratitude!


I have SO many things to be thankful for this week!

I am thankful to have been able to spend Thanksgiving with 26 of my favorite people. It was a real treat to have everyone under one roof (and at one table) for a night to catch up, meet the newest additions, and just have a great time. I wish this holiday came more than once a year so that we would have more excuses to get together!

I am thankful to have amazing co-workers. Black Friday was a shambly mess with every possible thing going wrong that could have gone wrong. Even though we were up an ready at 630 am to open the store, I would not have wanted to spend a tired, busy day with anyone else!

Snickers!
I am thankful that we have a beautiful new foster dog, Snickers. She had puppies 6 weeks ago and was so malnourished that she was unable to feed them! We have put weight on her and she is now healthy! Snicks (as I've started to call her) is the perfect dog and I am so excited to see where her "forever home" is!

I am thankful that Virginia Tech clinched the coastal division. Again. Not only that, but we brought home the Commonwealth Cup for the 8th year in a row! Our boys played hard and shut out UVA 38-0 in Charlottesville! I wish that I were going to be heading to Charlotte, NC next weekend for the ACC Championship game, but I guess cheering from my couch will have to do!

I am thankful that yesterday was a good day at work. We may have no heat and be freezing ALL THE TIME, but at least we had working registers.

I am thankful that the weather is supposed to cool off and it will start to feel more like winter. It is so hard to get into the Christmas spirit when the daytime temperatures are well into the mid-high 60's.

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your blog-- new follower here! I cannot believe you worked on Black Friday, I can't imagine how hectic that was! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!
    -Faison

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs