Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill in The Blank Friday!!

It's FRIDAY! Linking up with Lauren at This Kind of Love for Fill in the Blank Friday!


1. My favorite thing about this week was/is that I'm off on a SATURDAY! I can't remember the last time I had a Saturday off to just do nothing!

2. Colder weather makes me love to snuggle in my bed for hours and watch movies and read books. Oh, and drink entirely too many Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks!

3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are my foster pup, the Keurig, and riding boots (I finally found the perfect boots!!!).

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose Jack Rogers or Lilly McKims. I really don't like most shoes, so they would have to be some sort of flip flop!

5. My personality type is ENFJ. I am outgoing, but always care entirely too much about other people's feelings. And, I'm obsessed with making things organized.

6. I have a serious problem resisting cupcakes. I just love those little things SO much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs