Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Lilly Buys!

Lilly's Resort line has surpassed my expectations in every way.
The colors are bold and brilliant. Such a fantastic way to brighten up the dark and dreary days that New York has become accustomed to. I always feel that new deliveries in the store are like Christmas, and this most recent one was no exception! However, most of my purchases were all black (I just realized as I was looking for pictures of them...).

Here are a few of my most recent buys!



Okay, this zip ID case is amazing. It will be SO perfect for nights out. It fits my iPhone in the outside pocket, and the inside has tons of space for credit cards, cash, change, and even a lip gloss! I had to buy it now because I know it will be my new best friend at the bars, but what is even better? It is being made in the new sorority prints!! Super excited! AND, it's only $38. Perfect stocking stuffer or secret santa gift!

Cashmere Shere Cable Coat. I thought that I hated them (not that anyone should hate this much cashmere on their body) because of their length and I always had this misconception that they were super bulky and wouldn't look good on me. I was wrong. Really wrong. Paired with the Biaocchi Pant and a white tee, this is going to be my staple winter outfit. The color is fabulous, and the outfit is comfy yet put together. Totally worth the painful pricetag!


Enter the Biaocchi pant (good luck with the pronunciation, I still can't say it right). Hello, new best friend. These pants are a woman's gift from God. They have a seam down the front and back that make your booty look fabulous, and they are super thick and warm for those cooler temperatures. I can't wait to wear mine with boots, as well as my Shere Coat!


Lilly really hit the nail on the head with the Rebecca Sweater. The cotton/silk blend has to be the softest non-cashmere fabric I have ever felt. The exposed zipper in the back (which I was shocked to not find a picture of online) is cute and sexy. This sweater can definite double for work and play! Definitely a great staple piece for the winter, and I will definitely be picking up the other colors when I can get my hands on them!


I finally got my hands on this beauty. I know that it is not from the Resort collection, but I am still beyond excited to wear it! The Jeanette Dress will be perfect for my uncle's wedding tonight. I am going to pair it with a pair of flashy black/silver flats and maybe some tights depending on the temperatures!

What are your favorites from Lilly's Resort Collection?
Has anything made it onto your wishlist yet?

2 comments:

  1. Love that resort print on the wristlet. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute buys!! I love the rebecca sweater!!

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs