Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday!

Just Peachy

Linking up today with Rachel from Just Peachy for my first Top 5 Tuesday!
This week's theme is Nail Polish (aka my new obsession)! I am 100% an Essie girl, but after some shades found on Pinterest, I think that I might have to branch out and give OPI a try sometime!

Essie's Ballet Slippers is my "go-to" polish. It is neutral enough that you can wear it year round, and I love wearing it when I have a long stretch of days to work in a row, because you can't see the chips! It also looks amazing in the summer when my hands are all tan!

Essie's Bordeaux. I haven't worn this one yet, but I am about to paint my nails with it today. I just love the deep red for fall (and for Hokie Football!) and I am too afraid to try Wicked since it is so dark, this seems to be a great "in-between" shade! I'll let y'all know how it goes!

Essie's Cocktail Bling does not look at all like this on my nails. It actually reminds me of Eeyore because the color is more purple! The shade looks grey in the bottle, but I was pleasantly surprised when I put it on and it didn't look like concrete on my nails. I also noticed that it looks like it changes colors depending on what I'm wearing! Definitely a great wintery color!

Essie's Geranium is my favorite shade of red. End of story. It is bright, fun, and has enough orange in the color to make it really cheery. I'm in love.

Essie's Cute as a Button. I'm beyond obsessed. I have probably gone through 2 bottles of this, because I love it so much! I think it is the perfect shade of pink. So fun and so light!


Be sure to head on over to Rachel's blog and link up to share your favorite nail polishes!!

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try cocktail bling!!! I think I will order it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Cocktail Bling before and I LOVE it! And this is the second time I"ve seen Cute as a Button. You have convinced me to get them both. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs