Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Readership.

When I started this blog, I just wanted to share my thoughts on various things that I love.
I never thought that anyone would actually follow it, let alone that I would make any sort of connection with you all! Boy, was I wrong.

However, I recently discovered the "statistics" tab on Blogger, and after exploring it a little, I came across the "audience" section and the "traffic" section. I just wanted to share some of the hilarious ways that people are finding my blog...

So, these all seem normal, until the last one. Tourism Education Online? What? The best part? When I looked at the "weekly" instead of "daily" analytics, one of the top referring sites was dentalimplantinfo.net. Someone please tell me how that makes sense?

Elf going to bed. Really? That is how you all are getting to my blog? Hilarious.

Now this is just hilarious, so I will let you giggle about it.

I am amazed that this little blog has grown to almost 50 followers, and excited to say that when I reach 100, I'll have a special little giveaway for all of you! Thanks for reading all of my rants everyday :)

Have any of you ever looked at the analytics from your blog?
What is the most insane/hilarious thing that people are searching for and landing on your url?

3 comments:

  1. I adore all things Lilly girly, so when I found your blog....Wooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo! I don't have a blog of my own, but I follow a ton. My hubs is in a high~profile position and well it is not an option for me. I enjoy your quirky posts! They make me smile!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah this is hilarious! glad to know I am #2 on referring URLS! I am going to check out mine now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at the analytics. So funny to see how people find your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs