I love birthdays. Seriously, they are my favorite.
The thought that an entire day is just yours? That makes me smile.
My birthday is in 12 days (not that I'm counting) and there is only one thing that I am lusting over.
Right now, my birthday plans have potential to be the best in (almost) 24 years! I cannot wait for them to be finalized so I can start finding the perfect outfit (and shoes! I need glitter shoes!).
Let the Birthday countdown begin!
The thought that an entire day is just yours? That makes me smile.
My birthday is in 12 days (not that I'm counting) and there is only one thing that I am lusting over.
Enter, Michael Kors tortoiseshell watch.
I'm kind of obsessed, and it is the only thing I have asked for.
I always feel kinda shady asking for anything, considering my birthday is less than a month after Christmas, but ever since I laid my eyes on this, I have legitimately been dreaming of it (seriously though).Right now, my birthday plans have potential to be the best in (almost) 24 years! I cannot wait for them to be finalized so I can start finding the perfect outfit (and shoes! I need glitter shoes!).
Let the Birthday countdown begin!



That watch is gorgeous! I hope you get it for your birthday!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this watch! My sister just received a MK watch for Christmas! We had never purchased one before (it's not like we're attached at the hip or anything, we just buy the same things haha) and she ended up loving it!
ReplyDeleteGahhhh I want that so bad too!! I hope you get it!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice, although I am partial to Rolex. Hope your birthday wishes come true!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten
Oh my word that watch is gorgeous!!! xo
ReplyDelete