It seems that Mondays take on a different meaning for me these days. Since I never have a full weekend off (and rarely 2 days in a row), Mondays aren't the beginning of the work week, sometimes they are the end, and sometimes they are the weekend! Kind of crazy, now that I'm actually thinking about it...
Anyways, I love Mondays for one reason; the BEST TV shows are on!
Gossip Girl has sucked me in. I LOVED the books in High School, and remember in college seeing the trailers for the show and thinking about how much I'd love it. I hated it when it first came out. I had high hopes that it would parallel the books exactly, but it was completely different. It had taken me until this past summer to be able to watch it as a separate entity and now I am a.d.d.i.c.t.e.d!
I have to admit that I get FREAKED out while watching this show, so I normally have to DVR it and watch it the next morning. But, I had heard great things about it, and when I saw it on Netflix, I watched the entire first season over the course of a weekend while sick in bed. Gosh, I just want to know who "A" is!!
Two and a half Men just cracks me up. Ashton Kutcher is adorable, and while I still love watching the reruns with Charlie Sheen, Jake and Allen's characters just kill me. Definitely one of my guilty pleasures!
And last, but certainly not least...
I am lucky enough to share an obsession for this show with my Mom, because if I couldn't discuss it live, I don't know what I would do. Such a TRAIN WRECK! I have loved reading Lori's recaps of the show each week, and I'm sure we will be e-mailing back and forth to discuss tonight's episode as well!
What TV shows are y'all into on Mondays?
Anyone else as addicted to The Bachelor as I am?
Aaaaand hoping that Courtney doesn't win (even though I know in my heart that I think she will get picked.. that stupid stupid girl)!






I am all about the Bachelor on Monday nights! I so can't stand Courtney. I have a feeling that she will get picked too! I just don't see her and Ben together even though he's infatuated with her for some odd reason.
ReplyDelete