This week, I am grateful for...
All of my friends for coming to celebrate my birthday with me last night! After 6 (yes, six) pitchers of Mojitos, and people watching like it's our job, we made it back to our hotel to pass out. It was perfect.
My parents for giving me the cutest little birthday gift ever! Even though I didn't get the watch I've had my eye on for a long time, these little beauties sure did not disappoint;
The weather cooperating. Even with about 6 inches of snow, I finally was able to dig myself out and be on time to pick my friends up at the train. The even better part? I think the weather made tons of people stay in last night so the bars and restaurants were nearly empty! No waiting for a table for us!
The SVU marathon that is on all day today! I plan on hopping from the couch to my bed and probably back to the couch. Nothing better than being able to just vege in front of the TV!
Being a Chi Omega. Today is bid day back at VT, and even though I graduated 2 years ago, I am still obsessed with this organization. I cannot believe that 5 years ago (yesterday) I got my bid (definitely the best birthday gift I've ever received!). I still stay in contact with SO many of my pledge sisters, and I can't imagine my life without them now!
Spring '07 on Bid Day!
Seniors before Spring Formal 2010
The free shuttle that the hotel provided last night for being a hotel guest. Best idea ever.
All of YOU and the wonderful wishes you have all sent me :) It really means the world!
What are you grateful for this week?





Ahhh I'm so missing being there for bid day too. My little and glit are still in and I have been begging for new babe updates all day! Glad you had a great birthday, the earrings are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove the new bow earrings! Sounds like you and your galpals did indeed have a tres festive night out for your birthday! Yaaaaaay! How fun!
ReplyDeleteI am sooooooooo very grateful and loving my new pink & green Lilly craft room/office! I shall add the finishing touches over the next few days. Lordy girl, I even have me a pre~lit palm tree complete with pink flamingo lights in one corner! Oh this has lifted the 'winter blues' somethin' goooood for me!
Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madam Spoiled