Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project 365!

I am so proud of myself for keeping up with one of my 2012 goals -- Participate in Project 365!
Everyday I have posted my photos to my 365 blog and it is SO much fun to look through the pictures of the month!


As January ends, I am excited to start this little project for February!
Have any of you participated in Project 365? I want to see your photos too!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I wish I had done it.. maybe I will next month! I left you an award on my blog, hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing this too! I didn't think to start another blog for it, though. That's a good idea! I just put them on instagram and also on a "page" on my blog! I'm having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs