Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekly Gratitude.


This week c.r.a.w.l.e.d by, and I'm so glad to be starting a new one!

This week I am grateful for...

..news that my west coast relatives will be coming east in just a few weeks! This means I get to meet the new baby, Charlotte! SO.EXCITED.

..being able to spend all day today with friends and family at my cousin's baby shower! So excited to welcome a little boy (okay, boys) into the family (in February, March, AND April!).

..to have a new foster doggie, Anika! Her cute little underbite is just too much fun, and she looks like she is always wearing this black lipstick.


..the newest spring shipment at work. Gives us tons of things to do during our slow times, and lots of pretty new clothes to look at! LOVE it!

..the gorgeous and unseasonably warm weather. It has really been a treat to rock my McKims at work!

What are you grateful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs