Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Crossroads.

I woke up the other day and had an "ah-ha" moment.
I love my job, I really do. I mean, who wouldn't want to be around Lilly clothes all.the.time?
But it is just that, I see it as a job, not a career.
I know I will never meet any man shopping there (we're lucky if men even walk in the store). 
I have gotten impatient waiting for things to happen that might not, and I've realized that I need to get on the ball and go after what I really want. 

I want a real big girl career
I want to move out of my parents' house. 
I want to he happy in my daily life. 
I want to look forward to going to work. 


Going to keep this in mind for the next few months while figuring out what I really want for myself!

4 comments:

  1. AMEN! You have written everything I have been thinking for the past couple of weeks. I don't mind my retail job but I am searching for a career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take your job :) I have thought about working for Lilly many times but am so happy in my nanny position I can't imagine switching to retail! Good for your for taking the time to figure everything out though! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand. I adore my career choice. I get the best of all world...Summah break, Christmas vacation and Spring break. And I spend each day with funny little gators that put me at "Rock Star Status." I had a daddy tell me that at conferences. What's not to like? tee hee! I hope you find your "path." But please don't evre grow up ALL the way, it is just not as fun...trust me!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madam Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proud of you for that post! I just started my job that is supposed to be my career, but i'm trying to figure out whether or not it will be one day! good luck looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs