Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Tag Game

This little blogger game has been going around for a while now, and since I've been tagged by a few people, I thought I would take a few of each person's questions and answer them instead of doing a separate post for each one!

The Rules
1. Post the rules. 2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post. 3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged. 4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post. 5. Let them know you've tagged them!

Eleven fun facts about me!
1. I have lived in New York for my entire life, but feel at home in the south. 2. HGTV is my favorite channel in the entire world. Food Network is a close second. 3. My "dream job" is being a Mommy. 4. I am petrified of the dark. 5. I am an obsessive planner, and get anxious when I can't plan ahead. 6. My Mom is my best friend. 7. I have a "little" brother who is 20 and goes to ECU. 8. I cannot stand cats. 9. I love waking up early, and hate sleeping late. Especially when I have things to get done. 10. I am dying to see Lady Antebellum, Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, and Tim McGraw in concert. 11. I currently have 12 Words with Friends games going, and am super addicted.

Questions for me:
What is the worst class you have ever taken and why? Definitely one of my Senior Psych classes. The title was "History and Systems of Psychology" and the teacher would drone on for hours and it was hands down the most boring few hours of my life. I hated the class.
Spa day or Shopping, any why? Spa day. Hands down I would take a day of relaxation over stressful shopping. A massage, a facial and a pedicure sound so much more appealing!
Thing you are looking forward to most in the future? Finding my true dream job, finding someone to love, and starting my own life!
If you could go anywhere, all expenses paid, where would it be? FIJI! Or I would travel throughout Europe!
Why did you start blogging? I get really bored during the summer, and always start random blogs. This one just seemed to stick, and people seemed to actually be reading it, so I kept going! Now, I am so thankful that I have made so many awesome connections and met so many amazing people through the blog world!
Have you been to any concerts - if so which was your favorite? Jimmy Buffett. He puts on the BEST shows! A close second is Brad Paisley/Blake Shelton/Jerrod Nieman! I saw them this summer and they were fa-bu-lous!
Online shopping or shopping in-store? I like to shop online to get a feel for what different stores have, but I rarely buy clothes online because I am so picky about fabrics and textures!!
Favorite drink from Starbucks? Grande Iced Skinny Caramel Macchiato!
Mac or PC? Apple products all the way!!!
Favorite Reality TV show? Goodness, I'm kind of addicted to reality TV, so I'd say it is a tie between The Bachelor, The Amazing Race, the Real Housewives of New York, and all of the "Bethenny" shows!
What is one beauty product you can't live without? MASCARA!!! I like the kind in the pink & green bottle!

Questions for you:
1. What is your favorite season of the year? 2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of the month, what would it be? 3. Cats or dogs? 4. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation? 5. iPhone or Blackberry? 6. What is your favorite class you have taken? 7. Facebook or Twitter? 8. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? 9. What is your favorite quote? 10. What are your favorite workout songs? 11. What is your favorite book?

Since most of the bloggers that I would tag have already been tagged, why don't all of YOU answer these questions for me in a comment! I'd love to know more about you :)

3 comments:

  1. Don’t know about an addiction, but Words With Friends is a great way to pass the time. Better than watching TV. … WHAT AM I SAYING! … There’s nothing better than TV, but I’ve come up with a great way to build your WWF skills and have fun with TV trivia at my blog. Let me know what you think of it.
    ...
    Okay, when it comes to TV, an addict I am. Hello my name is Leona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny Chesney is my fav! He comes down to the beach every year and I see him. LOVE HIM! Also, I love words with friends! So addicting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs