I have gained quite a few followers over the last few weeks, and thought that it would be a great idea to post a few little fun facts about me so y'all can get to know me better!
1. I always read my GoogleReader from bottom to top. I can't stand reading it from top to bottom. Weird, I know.
2. People who don't use cruise control on the highway make me insane.
3. I can't stand seafood, so I tell people that I'm allergic to it so I don't feel pressure to try it.
4. My favorite movie in the entire world is How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I have probably seen it a thousand times.
5. This is my 150th post. I can't even believe that I've been blogging pretty consistently since the end of July, and blogged every single day in the month of December! I am real proud of myself for that one :)
6. If I could live anywhere in the USA, it would be either Hilton Head Island or Sanibel Island. I cannot imagine how incredible life at the beach would be!
7. Pretty Little Liars is one of my favorite shows, but it absolutely terrifies me. I can't watch it if I plan on falling asleep easy that night.
8. I have amild ridiculous obsession with Virginia Tech and anything & everything Maroon and Orange.
9. I love to bake. Funfetti cupcakes are my favorite, but any type of cookie is a close second. Oh, and I also love cakes. And ice cream. I kind of have a sweet tooth.
10. I hate flying, but I love to travel. Go figure that one out...
What are some random quirks that you have?
Tell me something interesting about yourself!
6. If I could live anywhere in the USA, it would be either Hilton Head Island or Sanibel Island. I cannot imagine how incredible life at the beach would be!
7. Pretty Little Liars is one of my favorite shows, but it absolutely terrifies me. I can't watch it if I plan on falling asleep easy that night.
8. I have a
9. I love to bake. Funfetti cupcakes are my favorite, but any type of cookie is a close second. Oh, and I also love cakes. And ice cream. I kind of have a sweet tooth.
10. I hate flying, but I love to travel. Go figure that one out...
What are some random quirks that you have?
Tell me something interesting about yourself!


How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is definitely my favorite movie, too! I have seen it way too many times to count.
ReplyDeleteI'm guilty of not using cruise control! It makes me nervous LOL
ReplyDeleteLove this! Funfetti is my go-to for pretty much any occasion...I love it! Hilton Head is amazing; I wouldn't mind living there either!
ReplyDeleteThis was so interesting! I've followed you since I started blogging and didn't know some of these things! My family has a house at HHI and I have gone every summer since I was a little girl! It would definitely be a wonderful place to live!
ReplyDeleteHow to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is my all-time favorite movie!!!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed getting to know you through this post! I definitely need to do one of these soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy 150th post! Love the fun facts about you! I always alternate reading my Google Reader from top to bottom and then bottom to top. I change it up every day just in case I'm not able to get to all the blogs I follow that day. I'm odd. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is one of my favorite movies also! I love traveling, but hate flying too. I'd rather drive!
ReplyDeleteAre we the same person?!? Love that movie and PLL. I love to travel but hate to fly and hotels. I love the beach and hate most sea food! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm Emily btw.