Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekly Gratitude.


This week I am grateful for...

The Giant's win today, that made my life a whole lot easier.

Heated seats in my car. Superficial? Yes. Warm, toasty bum in the morning when it is 12 degrees outside? Definitely better than the alternative.

Down comforters. But really, when it is 12 degrees outside and my parents don't believe in setting the thermostat above 58º, they are my best friend.

My iPhone camera considering it is way better than my real camera. Love having such high quality pictures with me all the time!

My friends who are planning on celebrating my birthday with me next weekend. I can't remember the last time I had such big plans :)

The cupcakes that my DM brought us this morning for our inventory day. She knows the way to our heart!

What are you grateful for this week!?

4 comments:

  1. i totally agree about the heated seats in my car- they are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to love heated car seats! Especially considering how cold it has been lately! I just love celebrating birthdays, I hope you have so much fun! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *agreed...heated seats rock!
    *BiRtHdAyS ARE, I repeat ARE National Holidays...Yaaaaay for yours!!
    *3 day weekend here....ahhhhh I love me an extra day!
    *the sun is out, I am going to go total PiNk...head to toe!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madam Spoiled

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs