Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's OK..

..that I didn't get out of bed yesterday until 11am. Then sat on the couch watching Pretty Little Liars for another 3 hours. Then went shopping and only bought earrings and nail polish.

..that I have been tirelessly searching for a super glittery outfit to wear out on my birthday (any leads would be great...)

..to eat waffles everyday for breakfast, even though it's not on your "New Years Resolution" plan.

..to be super excited for a cupcake baking class in NYC that I'm taking next week. Thanks, Groupon!

..that I didn't know who half the people were that won People's Choice Awards last night.

..to have a not so secret crush on Matt Lauer.

..to still be super obsessed with the monogrammed iPhone case I got for Christmas.



Head on over to Amber's blog to link up!

What is Okay with you today?

7 comments:

  1. Ah how fun! A cupcake baking class. I would love to go to one of those! And nothing is better than a monogrammed iPhone case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! A cupcake class? You will definitely have to share what you learned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super jealous of that cupcake class! you will have to share some secrets with me :) I love PLL so I think it is absolutely fine to spend hours watching it! As far as the sparkle outfit, I went on a crazy search for nye outfit and it is harder than it seems but do a search on polyvore.com for sequin dresses and it will give you so many dresses! I am sure you could find something you like! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will LOVE that cupcake class! How fun!! I miss being near the city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a cupcake class sounds SO fun. hope you find a great bday outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for sleeping until 11- I did it aaall break! And I loooove me some Matt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i wanna see your iphone case!! i love anything with a monogram!
    and i don't think there's anything better than lounging around and catching up with PLL :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs