Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Look!

I finally found a blog design that I am utterly obsessed with!
I had debated spending a decent amount of money for a blog re-do as a birthday gift to myself, but then I stumbled upon DesignerBlogs.com.

For $10 you can download your own template (it literally took me 2 minutes to figure out) and you have a fresh new look for pretty cheap!

The directions are easy to use and so simple.
I think the hardest part was narrowing down which design was my favorite!

SO.. what do you think? Liking the new look?

4 comments:

  1. i erally like the new look... it is fun but not too in your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I checked out all the other options. I don't know how you were able to choose. They are all great! Love you blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs