So I'm kind of obsessed with anything that has to do with notecards. And notebooks. And notepads.
But seriously, they come in so handy for everything from writing notes to friends to motivating me to actually make a grocery list so I can use my cute paper!
I have recently discovered Sweet Tea Paperie and have fallen in love. I already picked out the mother's day gift that I am going to get for my Mom, and I am having a hard time not ordering one for myself!
These little note totes are the perfect gift for anyone! They come with a pen, an address sheet, a little clipboard, letter sheets, note cards and flat cards. I honestly am lusting over these things. And the best part? You can monogram the front for the person you are giving them to!
Make sure to head on over to check out their website, they have the cutest things!
Happy Tuesday, everyone!
*I was not asked to review these products from Sweet Tea Paperie, or any other outside retailer. This post reflects my own view and love for the product.



Aw, thank you! I'm sure your mom will love her present :) The note totes are one of my favorites as well.
ReplyDeleteHow darling!
ReplyDeleteI shall be certain to check this out asap!
Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madam Spoiled
I love STP!!! That is just a great idea for Mother's Day, I am most certainly stealing it! I rocked my planner at school today too :)
ReplyDelete