Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fresh Picks for Spring!

Spring has finally bloomed at Lilly!
Yesterday was spent buried in boxes, and unpacking over a thousand pieces of colorful clothing, shoes, and accessories. These are the days that I love my job.

While I haven't actually purchased these items yet (that is today's job...), here are my favorite pieces from Lilly's first delivery of spring!

The Ricci Shift in "State of Mind." I have been lusting over this dress since we received our look book back in December. The print has every single state represented in a patch, and is even more adorable in person. The lace detail at the top is perfect, and it actually shows quite a bit of cleavage, which really surprised me (I can't tell if that is good or bad yet...)! My favorite part? The bow detail on the shoulder. I'm obsessed. This dress is definitely the best of all Lilly worlds!

The Callahan Shorts in "State of Mind." I am kind of obsessed with this print (I'm getting a skirt, too). The Callahans are my favorite to wear all summer long, so I just couldn't pass these babies up! 

Told you I'm obsessed. The Roslyn skirt is another one of my go-to pieces for workwear. It is long enough that I can climb all over fixtures at work, yet fun and flirty to wear to a spring/summer party. The lace detail in the front gives it a little something extra, and the pockets are spot on. Definitely recommend getting this skirt.. "Casual Fridays" anyone?

The via tunic is super similar to the Vivi top from fall except for the thicker cotton that is beyond soft! It comes in white and navy as well, but the pink just stands out for spring. I know that I am going to love pairing it with all of my printed shorts as soon as the weather gets warmer!

The Breezie tank is my new favorite piece of clothing. Seriously, I wish it were summer so I could wear them ALL.THE.TIME. While the pocket placement is kind of strange (we're talking a little side-boob action), and it is kind of huge (if you have any sort of bust, go a size up or else the top will be super, super, super small), it is SO comfy! Definitely will be the first thing in my beach bag, and probably a workout staple as well. It comes printed, and solid in tons of colors, so I will definitely be stocking up!

So, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a huge crush on the Paley Cardigan. Here we have the Paley reinvented -- with a v-neck! I don't think any words can describe this perfect piece of clothing, so I'm not even going to try. You should all just go buy tons of them because they're amazing.

Oh my goodness, Lilly does it again with the Patricia Sweater! Love love LOVE the argyle, and the button detail on the sleeve is too much (in a good way)! The cotton is lightweight and will definitely take me through the spring and early summer. I can't even count how many argyle sweaters I have, but I could not resist adding this one to my collection!

There are tons of jewels and shoes that are not updated on the website yet, so I will have to share my favorite picks with you all at a later date! Until then...
What are your favorite pieces from Spring?
Anyone else as obsessed with the "State of Mind" print?

6 comments:

  1. I love all of this! Lilly did such a great job! Love your blog! Now following! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the State of Mind print!! It's adorable! Love it in the Roslyn skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute outfits!! I had no idea you work at a Lilly shop! I'm super super jealous of you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first shift - can't wait to see the print up close!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I.am.in.serious.t.r.o.u.b.l.e.
    Oh, I must have quite a few things from this collection! I adore the state of mind print~like LOVE!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madam Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the V neck Paley!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs