As I was driving home from work last night, flipping through my satellite radio, I stopped on my fave station (90's on 9, duh) when I saw that the song "Summer Girls" by LFO was on. As I'm jamming out driving through the torrential downpour and the line "I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch..." comes on, I was curious as to whatever happened to that company.
I remember in High School, everybody who was anybody wore A&F and I was definitely no exception. I don't really know what my mother was thinking letting me out of the house in clothes that were definitely too small or too inappropriate to wear, but nevertheless, I had been bitten by the A&F bug.
When I got home from work last night, I was still curious about what kinds of things they had now, so I logged on to the website and was pleasantly surprised at what I saw.
I would definitely wear this outfit.
So I kept browsing..
Payton Blazer (yes, it's SEERSUCKER!) - $98
Iconic Flip Flops - $58
Kendell Dress - $88
Kaylie Top (OMG THE BOW) - $48
I could go on, but these are some of my faves! I'm sure some of the hemlines are a little short, and they probably fit a little tighter than other stores, but I am so pleasantly surprised and the cuts, colors, and fabrics that I found that I may have to keep this in mind next time I can't find something that I'm looking for! Oh, and these prices seem totally affordable, don't they!?



These are all cute! I'm surprised it's all A&F
ReplyDeleteWow look at them go! Who knew??? I always associate that store with "teeny boppers" heehee!
ReplyDeleteThey look great, I would just hate going in the store with all the perfume they spray, yikes!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a pleasant surprise this is! I will definitely have to check this out. Really, if it wasn't for your jam sesh (I wish my mom continued her subscription to XM!) I would never have looked back at poor Abercrombie.
ReplyDeleteCoral @ keepinupwithcoral.blogspot.com
Summer Girls was my jam! :) I loved A&F when I was in high school. Oh to have the body I did when I was 15!
ReplyDelete