In a few days, my little brother will be turning 21. I still am struggling to figure out exactly what to get him (I know that it is Saturday, and that is only 2 days away from his birthday, but so what if I'm procrastinating to the max). I don't want to give him alcohol, or something corny that he'll use once and forget about, but let's be honest.. I'm also not trying to spend a fortune.
I saw The Frat Collection for the first time on dWa's blog, Prep In Your Step and instantly knew that this could be a viable option for a gift for my brother. He is preppy to the max and loves a good "Frocket Tee" just like the rest of them. The best part of this site? Everything is fully customizable, and you can pick the color of the T-shirt as well as the patch on the pocket. Since he goes to ECU, I was thinking that the purple/yellow gingham would be great on top of a purple or white t-shirt. AND, they're under $40 so they definitely fit into my budget!
Vineyard Vines is also always a safe bet, and what better way to start off summer than with a new bathing suit! Him and his friends spend so much of their time on the boat in the summer, that even though this would be a little splurge, I know that he would get a ton of wear out of it.
Considering that my brother's current Sperry's smell like moldy cheese and the sole is falling off, I think it might be time for a brand spankin' new pair. Maybe this is more for MY benefit than for his enjoyment, but hey, it is a win-win situation, right?
What do you suggest for a 21st birthday?
Oh, and be sure to enter my giveaway! Entries will close tonight Monday at 11:59!





So glad you liked the Frat Company as much as I do! All of these are great picks! Fingers crossed with the giveaway and be sure to check back on my blog this week because I am hosting a giveaway from a company you talked about in this post!
ReplyDelete