Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday!

Just Peachy

Linking up with Rachel from Just Peachy for Top 5 Tuesday!
This week's theme is "Guilty Pleasures"!


CUPCAKES. I love them all. I don't think there is anything that I love more than going to a little cupcake shop (Crumbs, Butter Lane, and Magnolia Bakery are among my fave) after a bad day and picking out something super fun to cheer you up. Bite sized happiness right here, people!


via
It is definitely no secret that I am 100% addicted to this site. I am currently obsessed with pinning anything and everything relating to home decor (oh, and cupcakes of course). Follow me!


Bad Great reality TV. The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bethenny, My Big Gypsy Wedding, I think you get the idea. So fabulous, yet so wrong. Never fails to make me feel better about my life!

via

Essie nail polish! I recently went to go paint my nails and realized that I have around 25 bottles. I just can't walk out of Target without a new shade, AND I recently found a discount beauty supply store at my mall that has Essie for half price. Amazing.

via

Some Ecards. Is anyone else addicted to this site? I could spend HOURS browsing this site and laughing at all of these ridiculous quotes and pictures. I LOVE IT.

What are your guilty pleasures?

3 comments:

  1. I love Essie! I have been building my collection..all of the colors are so fun! Happy Tuesday, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list. I also love cupcakes, pinterest and nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essie polish made so many lists today! And you must be excited about the Bachelorette starting up soon! I know I am!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs