Linking up with Amber for "It's OK Thursday"
It's OK that this is the 3rd day in a row doing a link-up. I am so tired and don't even have time to think about what I want to write about. Ugh.
It's OK that this also happens to be the 3rd day in a row that it has rained and therefore I can't go running before breakfast. That does not make a happy Ashley.
It's OK that I saved up all my WW points so that my Dad and brother could bring me home a Chick Fil A Chicken Sandwich when they stopped and had lunch yesterday on their way back to NY. I haven't had one since NOVEMBER. I know, what a crime. I need to open a franchise here.
It's OK that I could exist solely on blackberries. I am 100% addicted to them and may or may not have them with every meal.
It's OK that I am going to start "Catching Fire" again this weekend. It was by far my favorite of the trilogy.
It's OK to listen to "Call Me Maybe" and "Payphone" on repeat all.the.time. #sorrynotsorry
It's OK that I am super frustrated with all of the gloomy weather this week. It just puts me in a grouchy mood.
It's really OK that today is payday which means I can pick up my brother's birthday present (still taking suggestions, I have NO idea what to get him -- he's turning 21, is in a frat and goes to ECU.. ideas please!) as well as order Mom's Mother's Day gift!
What is OK with you today!?



I can't imagine living without Chick-Fil-A, as sad as that sounds. Yum! I'm also obsessed with Call Me Maybe and Payphone. Great songs! Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me want Chick Fila! I'm going to take the little girl I nanny out to lunch tomorrow, and now I know where we are going :) I hope your gloomy weather goes away!
ReplyDeleteI am going to get my brother a beer pong table for his 21st bday in August! lol I know I am super classy =D
ReplyDeleteThey are building a Chick Fil a uhmmm 5 blocks from me!?! I fear I am in big big trouble lol
Happy Thursday =D
Chick fil a is definitely a new favorite of mine! Their mini chicken biscuits are delicious & cute! I too am obsessed with Payphone! I am constantly playing, singing, or humming it!!
ReplyDeletehappy belated thursday!