Every few years I get an itch to repaint, and redo my room.
In High School I would switch between my bedroom and our guest room (don't ask me why, the guest room was 3x the size of my other bedroom). It would be painted almost every summer (from wallpaper, to purple and blue sponge paint -- I think that was my Mom's favorite, hah! -- to stripes and finally Tiffany Box Blue). It has been almost 4 years since I re-painted, and I think that it might be time to make a little change.
Obviously I've been inspired by Pinterest for decorating ideas...
I love the mirror above the bed, and the grey wall color. I think that you could switch up the bedding for each season and make it seem like a whole new room!
This is similar to the wall color now, but maybe just a new bed, a fresh coat of paint on my nightstand and some new art for the wall would make it a little more calming like this one.
A really cute accent wall that will be the main color inspiration. I really really love this shade of pink!
Or maybe a painted ceiling to add a new dimension? Also love the shelving/storage on either side of the bed. I bet I could find something at IKEA that compares to this!
Maybe I'll just scrap the whole plan and buy a Hamburger Bed. Thoughts?







Hahaha the hamburger bed is too funny! I really love the mirror above the bed & the idea of an accent wall! My mom did that in her room by painting one wall a darker shade of blue than the others. It's pretty neat!
ReplyDeleteThey are all so pretty but that hamburger bed is too much!
ReplyDeletexoxo
SC
I adore the grey! And of course, the hamburger bed. I don't even know why you posted anything else... decision made ;)
ReplyDeleteI am feeling the same way! I have been looking at bedding at TJ Maxx and Marshalls but who knows if I will change it before I find a job.
ReplyDeleteDay beds are super cute! Love those pillows!
ReplyDeleteI'd definitely go for the hamburger bed haha! ;) All great choices!
ReplyDelete