Thursday, May 31, 2012

Time For a Little Change.

As my little piece of the www begins to grow, I have been on the lookout for somewhere to get a little makeover for Loving Life and Lilly. I am not looking to spend a ton of money (my retail job doesn't really allow for that -- especially since most of my paycheck goes to buying super cute "I need these NOW" clothes).

I would love to find somebody reputable who can make a simple header, a few social media buttons, and maybe my own personal button. I am not really sure where to start looking and seem to get overwhelmed with all of the options out there!

If any of y'all know where I can find someone to take care of me (or if you can help a sista out), please let me know! Feel free to comment below or e-mail me at livinglifewithloveandlilly[at]gmail[dot]com!

Thanks, ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sugar, I was just tweeting about this, I found a handful willing to redo my blogs, but were in the $100s for a silly blog design. I found who is doing mine, and she does cute work for half of what everyone else is doing. You can check her out at http://www.pursuitoffelicitydesigns.com/ another good one that's not too much more expensive is http://sweetsimplicitydesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my own header in Picasa and blog buttons the same way. I googled a tutorial and it was so quick and easy. I love your blog design though I understand when you feel like the need to refresh everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs