SERIOUSLY.
Let's try to recap, shall we?
Friday I was dying of some horrible disease that made my nose a faucet, and a constant cough gave me the most awesome backache ever. I really loved having to get out of bed and standing on my feet all day. It was just so awesome.
Not.
Saturday was half the same, but luckily, we had an event at my store where a service dog organization brought some Golden Retrievers to help raise money. So basically (since I planned the event) I just sat on the floor cuddling with puppies all day. I really can't even complain about my aching back or my clogged ears. I mean, they're the best, so there was no way I could be in a bad mood with these dogs around.
Yesterday for Mother's Day, after working open to close (do we see a pattern, here?) I came home and helped my Daddy cook a delicious dinner and gave my Momma her gift. My brother and I got her a Kindle Fire, and let me tell you.. she was SHOCKED. There were definitely tears, and she has not been able to stop thanking us since she tore open her package. I even have it synched to my account so we can share books! Too perfect.
Today is my "little" brother's birthday! I ended up ordering him a T-shirt from The Frat Collection; a black long sleeved T with a black/red gingham pocket. They are his TKE colors, and I'm sure when it finally arrives and he gets to open it, he will definitely love it!
We love each other I swear!
We love each other I swear!
My giveaway also ends tonight at 11:59! Be sure to enter for a chance to win a bunch of summer goodies!
What did y'all do this weekend?
I want to hear what you did with your Mommas to celebrate!



Sounds like a fun weekend even though you were sick! Hope you get to feeling better.
ReplyDeleteAw, puppies are the perfect cure for anything! Sorry to hear you're ill, though.
ReplyDeleteSmall world, my boyfriend is a TKE at Florida State University :)
Coral @ keepinupwithcoral.blogspot.com
Sugar sounds like quite the weekend! Hope you're feeling better! Ps, gave you a blog award! <3 http://bit.ly/J9lNiK
ReplyDelete