Thursday, May 10, 2012

Theres an app for that

So it is no surprise that I'm kind of obsessed with my iPhone.
It goes everywhere with me, and I use it to reference everything from directions to movie times to training runs. It is my everything (yes, I know I sound SO pathetic).

A few apps do stand out in my mind, and I can't imagine how I ever lived without them;


Flipboard allows all of my social media platforms to be in one place, as well as news, shopping, and magazines. I have my Facebook, Twitter, Google Reader, Instagram, and all of my fave magazines linked to this app so when I'm on my break from work, I can quickly flip through and see all of the important updates. It is awesome!


Now that I've made the commitment to myself to run a 5K, I found this awesome app called "Couch to 5K." It is an 8 week progressive program that is for the beginner runner. What I love most about this is that there is this little voice that tells you when to warmup, stretch, walk, run, and cooldown. You can still listen to your music while you have your "personal trainer" in your ear. If you are considering starting a running program, I highly recommend this one!


I don't know what I did without my bank account at my fingertips. Seriously, I don't think this one needs too much explanation.

Obviously I'm obsessed with monograms, and this app, "Wall About You" allows you to take super fun backgrounds and add a little personal touch. I use them not only as a background on my phone, but also as an avatar for social media sites, and icons for other things. It is SO fun and easy! This is one of my faves;

What are some apps that you just can't live without!?
Be sure to enter my giveaway! Entries close on Saturday at 11:59pm!

3 comments:

  1. That last app is so cute! Thanks for the recommendations, I recently got an ipad and have been looking for good apps to download. So far, I'm loving Instagram/Instapad/Pic Stitch, Draw Something, and the Brainium Studios Spider Solitaire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've become a little addicted to Instagram and Foursquare lately. My biggest apps are my shopping ones, I've got everyone from One Kings Lane, Sephora, Nordstrom to Rue La La. Best of all Tri Sigma has an app and it's amazing to see updates from all our chapters right there at my fingertips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE running, but a lot of my friends have recommended Couch to 5k this summer. I may have to try it now! I'm on the Instagram kick and don't know what I'd do without my Bank of America app. And since I can't figure out checks for the life of me, I use Tipsy to calculate tips and split checks when paying cash so as to not bug the waiter/waitress with my friends.

    Coral @ keepinupwithcoral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs