Saturday, May 5, 2012

Giveaway: Summer Essentials!

I was beyond excited last week when I saw that this little piece of the www had gained it's 100th follower! I started this blog for a few little reasons, and never imagined that I would gain a ton of new friends, and have a fabulous outlet to be able to write every single day! 

To thank you all, I have put together a basket of goodies that I consider to be my summer essentials! They can be headed YOUR way!
Essie's "Pansy" which is my new favorite nail color for summer.
Lilly's "Shelly Jellies" in "Ahoy There" (winner can pick size)
Lilly Koozie in "Scarlet Begonias"
Floppy hat perfect for days lounging by the pool
EOS lip balm in my fave flavor, sweet mint, to keep your lips soft and un-sunburnt!

Use the widget below to enter!
I will close entries on Saturday, May 12th at 11:59pm!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

45 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable giveaway, congrats on 100 followers! I follow your blog, and my summer essential is sunscreen! This pale girl definitely needs it! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sunglasses are my favorite summer essential! I never take them off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic!! Happy 100 followers and happy Cindo de Mayo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The items that I can't live without are as follows: Lilly bikini, Lilly beach towel, Lilly cooler, Lilly koozie, Lilly jellies...oh you know me so well! I am so ready for summer at the beach! I leave in 48 days...on National Wear Your Lilly Day...how fitting! Yaaaay! This give~away is smashing! You know I love your blog!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Really must have either my chaco flip flops or my Tretorns. It depends upon those shoes. I also must have a hat and some sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My #1 summer essential is sunscreen! My face and shoulders will burn easily...I carry it around everywhere because you never know when you'll feel a burn coming on!
    Love this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hairties. Sounds silly but my hair is always up in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great summer essentials. I love the Essie polish and the floppy hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My #1 summer essential are big sunnies! Protecting my eyes while being able to scope people out without them noticing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great giveaway! My number one essential is a cute swimming suit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love that flavor of EOS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute giveaway!! i love that nail color :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fab giveaway! You are very generous.

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this, everything is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great giveaway! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My number one summer essential is definitely a great pair of sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. yayy! i'm so excited about this giveaway. i love that nail color...it looks so awesome!! hmmm...one summer essential?? i would have to say the my friends!! seriously...you can make anything fun with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My number one summer essential is a water bottle. It is so important to stay hydrated in the sun.

    Congratulations on 100 followers

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I would have to say colored shorts! Or maybe Lilly. Such a cute giveaway! Thanks, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely giveaway girl. My #1 summer essential are my Ray Bans but that might change this year with my Jacks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great giveaway, i have been dying to try EOS; I have the driest lips!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a great summer giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awe congrats Sugar! Summer essential? Definitely plenty of sunscreen and fashion mags to read at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a fun giveaway! My summer essential would probably be sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the fabulous giveaway! It's so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  26. My #1 summer essential is definitely a floppy hat! I live in Arizona, and the sun is brutal in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My number one summer essential is SPF! I am prone to sunburn and skin cancer has been in my family for a while, so no matter what other essentials I may have for this sunny season, sunscreen comes first!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sunscreen! I'd be a lobster without it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. My summer essentials are lots and lots of sundresses. Easy, cute, & COOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a perfect summer giveaway! I think my summer essentials are bikini's, Jack's, and lots of Lilly! I really hope I win!!!

    xx, Frannie
    theblondeprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amazing giveaway! They are all perfect for summer

    xoxo KLS

    ReplyDelete
  32. My summer essentials are sunscreen, a good book, and a pair of sunglasses. Can't go anywhere without them!

    xoxo, D
    seersuckerandsweettea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. My Croakies are my #1 summer essential! They keep my sunglasses in place and are a fun addition!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute nail polish is my #1 summer essential! There's something so cheery about brightly colored toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Bright colored nail polish (oranges and pinks especially) and my new cat eye sunglasses! I swear I forget I am wearing them sometimes.....

    ReplyDelete
  36. What an adorable start of summer package!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What an adorable start of summer package!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is such an awesome giveaway! :) I'm loving those Lilly flip-flops...so cute. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Whoo hoo loving this giveaway! My summer essentials are my RayBans they are glued to my head all summer long!

    ReplyDelete
  40. My summer essential has to be chapstick.. I'm loving baby lips and eos! I never leave the house without it :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. My summer essential has to be chapstick... I love baby lips and eos! I never leave the house without it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs