Friday, May 11, 2012

The Short List.

Throughout all of High School and a majority of college, I went through a phase where I absolutely refused to wear shorts. It was skirts, and sundresses the whole way during the summer. The only place I would be caught dead in shorts was in the gym.

However, working at a clothing store where there are just too many cute options, I knew that wearing shorts was only inevitable, especially since they are considered "work attire." Great job, huh!?

Naturally, my all time favorite short is Lilly's Callahan Short.
With a 5'' inseam, they are short enough to be flirty, yet long enough to stay classy.
Not to mention, the colors, prints and patterns are out of this world!


both from Lilly Pulitzer

I have also discovered J. Crew's amazing collection this spring;
Kind of obsessed with the neon pink!
And everyone needs a pair of critter shorts!!

Oh, and I should probably mention my favorite scalloped shorts;
Did I mention that I got one of the scallops monogrammed? Yeah, I went there.

What are your must have shorts for the summer?
Also, decided to extend the time for my giveaway until Monday! AKA I just don't have the time to pick a winner until Tuesday! Be sure to enter today!

5 comments:

  1. The J.Crew 3" chinos are my absolute favorites! I have to get them in every color each season! I want some Callahan shorts real bad though. I keep wanting to buy them online, but I should probably try them on in real life first to make sure of the fit :)

    PS I'm hosting a fun, preppy giveaway tomorrow so make sure to stop by and enter!

    xoxo Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I am opposite. Although I am usually in dresses in the summer, I absolutely refuse to wear pants, and not a whole lot of skirts either. I am in shorts all the time from the time it gets warm. Those are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm alwaysss in shorts in the summer time, and I'm obsessed with the J.Crew Chinos. I have them in almost every color, including the neon pink! I also love the Callahans, I want to get another pair this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED a pair of critter shorts! Too cute!

    Coral @ keepinupwithcoral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason all of your posts come through to my reader like once a week instead of when you post them... so LAME! But oh my goodness I DIE that you got the scalloped shorts monogrammed. I am pretty sure they are the most perfect shorts in history and now with a monogram... oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs