Wait, it's Monday? I have had a roller coaster of a weekend that started out with little brother coming home last week. Spending all day Thursday running errands with him and cooking a delicious dinner for the entire fam.
Friday I was at work bright and early for a corporate visit and a busy busy BUSY day. Finally headed out at 5 and had cocktails with all of my favorite girls from work. The weather was gorgeous and it was amazing to be able to sit outside and sip cocktails and laugh with the girls. SO fabulous.
Saturday (Happy Cinco de Mayo!) was again an e.a.r.l.y morning (7am to organize the stock room). All of my co-workers had decided to wear our favorite "UGotta Regatta" print so we made sure to don our derby hats and take a picture (you can see it here). I have never been so happy to see 5:30pm to roll around so I could grab dinner with a friend at The Westchester Burger Co (seriously, if you live around here, you NEED to try it). After dinner we checked into our hotel and headed downtown for some drinks and dancing! We were out until 3am (whoaaaa, I can't even remember the next time that I saw that hour) and luckily (ha, not), all 4 of us had to be at work the next morning so we headed back quickly and got in bed.
Dunkin' Donuts was the best cure for our sore legs and aching heads on Sunday morning. After a LONG day at work, I went home and got straight in bed. I was beyond exhausted, and my bed has never felt so great.
I have another full week ahead of me, but lots of exciting things to look forward to next week (*cough* Lady Antebellum Conert *cough*) and I have my first big event at my store this Saturday (ahhh cue pressure NOW) so these next few days are going to be jam packed.



It sounds like you had a busy weekend! I love the picture of y'all in your derby hats and Lilly!
ReplyDeleteAnd oh my gosh, LOVE Lady A! Can't wait to hear about the concert!