Dear Mommy,
I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate everything you do for me
You let me live here rent free, and even buy my groceries every week
You clean up after me when I think I am the Iron Chef in the kitchen
You rub my back when I'm sick, and make sure that I always have clean sheets to make me feel better
You take me on girls' weekend trips, and sing along to the same music in the car
We dance around the kitchen while we cook and clean
You always know the right thing to say, and I can't imagine growing up without a best friend like you.
Love Always,
Your Favorite Child
Momma & I in Vegas; Summer 2010
Happy Mother's Day to all the fabulous Mommas out there!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!