Recently, our mall opened a brand new store called C. Wonder.
It was founded by Tory Burch's ex husband, and contains an eclectic mix of home goods, clothing, and [monogrammed] accessories! The bright mix of products draws you in and holds your attention until you walk out the door. I have fallen in love.
I would describe it as a mix between Tory Burch, Lilly Pulitzer, Kate Spade, and Jonathan Adler except on a more affordable level. I am currently lusting over a quilted (hooded) jacket that seemingly resembles one from Burberry but with a price tag of under $200.
It is conveniently inconveniently located only a few stores down from mine at the mall which seems to make expensive lunch breaks as I wander through the little shops set up in the store and discovering new fun things every time I go in! From earrings to loafers and jackets to cosmetic cases, this is the perfect place to pick up a gift for anyone on your list!
![]() |
| Nylon cosmetic cases for only $38! And they can be monogrammed! via: Facebook |
![]() |
| How could you be depressed on a rainy day with rain boots like these!? Only $68!! via: Facebook |
![]() |
| Suede loafers offered in a variety of colors! Only $78! via: Facebook |
![]() |
| Navy and white place setting? Yes please! via: Facebook |
The only drawbacks? There are only 3 stores currently open and there is no online shopping yet!
There is no doubt in my mind that this company will be expanding, it has something for everyone!
I recommend checking out their Facebook and seeing that they're all about.
I promise that you will fall in love just like I have!!
Have any of you been to C. Wonder before?
*I was not paid or asked to review this company.
This reflects my own opinion and love for the brand.
All photos are from the Facebook page and are
linked back to their original source.







Dying to visit this store! I hope they open one out here soon (or start an online store)
ReplyDeleteMy mom was at C. Wonder yesterday!! What a small world!! They have adorable items!!
ReplyDelete