Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's the little things.

It is no secret that around Christmastime, my house looks like all of Santa's elves came and worked on each room to add a little bit of Christmas spirit everywhere you look.

Santa Hats hung with care.

Snow Globes that play little tunes in our Family Room.

Mom's Nutcracker Collection on display next to the tree.

Stockings hung ready for Santa to fill.

Casual Tree where Santa will leave all the presents on Christmas morning!

Formal Tree to make our entry way warm and welcoming.

What little touches do you have around your house to show the Christmas spirit?

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the decorations around your home! Especially the Hokie Nutcracker! We have a mini one just like it that's an ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your decorations! I love all of the snow globes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs