I feel like this week FLEW by! I have barely had time to eat and sleep, let alone come up with creative things to blog about. Some of the random things that I thought (for a hot minute) could be interesting to talk about.
1. I can't stand when people don't use cruise control on the highway. Stop playing little games, and let me just cruise to work. I just want to belt out Christmas music at the top of my lungs, instead of worrying about you slowing down and speeding up in front of me.
2. Why on earth do people wait 2+ hours to see Santa at the mall? I just don't get it.
![]() |
| Okay, so maybe thats not MY mall, but today they had to add extra ropes because so many people were waiting!!! It wrapped around the "North Pole" display 4 times!! |
3. I wish that every single article of clothing I owned was cashmere.
![]() |
| I could live in these. Seriously. |
4. I have so much laundry to do, and not enough time to do it, especially since my brother just came home and I doubt that he has done laundry since he came home for Thanksgiving. Boys are dirty.
5. I want my little foster pup to have a home by the new year. I am getting wayyyyy too attached to her, and someone needs to get her soon! Anybody interested??
![]() |
| Who wouldn't want to cuddle with this little ball of love!? |
6. The weather needs to make a decision on what season it wants to be right now. All week it did not get above 40 degrees, and today it was 60. WHAT is going on. It is almost winter, and I would really appreciate a white Christmas!
7. True Life: I am addicted to baking Christmas cookies. It should be a reality show, and I should be on it.
8. I am SOOOOO excited for Christmas!
This post was super random!
What random stories/things do you have to share from this past week? Entertain me, please!






Hmmm...Let's see a made fingerprint reindeer ornies with my KinderGators yesterday~cute!
ReplyDeleteToday I am re~livin' summah with my beach buddies so I will sport a Lilly shift (Peel and Eat) with black tights, cashmere turle, ballet flats and pink Lilly purse to have a lil Christmas brunch! I am certain I will get some looks...all good as I adore bein' the center of attention. HAH!
I may or may not have to pop in a lil boutique to pick up a lil sumthin' sumthin' for....ugh whisper...myself!
Cookies on da brain for a Saturday night experience. I am thinkin' peppermint marshmallow pretzels and some mint chocolate chippers!
Din din date with the Hubs to our fave. lil Mexican joint is also a must.
When in the world am I gonna get alllllllll that PiNk n GrEeN wrappin' finished?
Why do I have 3 more days of school, it is crunch time...so much to do!
How is that for ramblin' random?
Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten
Im totally with you on the true life! I have been baking SO much lately. I am so excited for christmas too!
ReplyDelete@Mrs. Kindergarten
ReplyDeleteYour comments always make me smile! And the Peel & Eat print is my favorite print of all time!! I also adore being the center of attention :)