Linking up with Rachel from Just Peachy again today for Top 5 Tuesday!
This week's theme is "distractions" and while I don't really have anything to be "distracted" from, these are the top 5 ways that I procrastinate doing EVERYTHING.
Pinterest. I think this is on all of our lists. It is just entirely too addicting!
HGTV, yes I'm a 45 year old lady. I just can't help but love all of these home-repair and house hunting shows!! They're my absolute fave.
Christmas Cards! At this time of year, the perfect excuse to not start getting ready for work or not doing laundry (or really anything else) is writing my Christmas cards. I feel sort of productive while I'm writing them so it is a totally legitimate reason for not doing something else, right?
My iPhone. I can't help that I have too many games of Words with Friends going at once!
What are your distractions from chores/work/school?
Make sure you head on over to Rachel's blog to link up!



I'm a 45 year old woman with you - I love House Hunters and watch it all the time, unless one of my shows are on, of course! :)
ReplyDeletei LOVE watching house hunters international!! :)
ReplyDelete