Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday!


Linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday"
My theme this week; all things monogrammed!

Monogrammed iPhone case (on my Christmas list for sure)
via: Pinterest

Monogrammed Wall Canvas
via: Pinterest

Lucite Tray to hold nick-nacks
via: Pinterest

Personalized Jack Rogers Sandals
via: Pinterest

Pink and White bedding. So girly!!
via: Pinterest
Monogram bracelet!
via: Pinterest

Curtains!
via: Pinterest

Cake carrying case that you could bring to parties and wouldn't lose/get mixed up with others!
via: Pinterest

Hello, BEACH WEEK!
via: Pinterest

What are you pinning this week?

4 comments:

  1. I have an entire board dedicated just to monogrammed items! LOVE!! I'm having a giveaway, go check it out and enter to win lots of goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the monogrammed cake holder from one of my wedding showers and I love it, plus its cheetah print which makes it even more fabulous! My jack rogers also broke at the end of summer so I am looking into the monogrammed pair. love all your pin!

    follow me at
    adventuresofthesouthernwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love every single item in this post!! I put a ton of monogrammed items on my christmas list this year also! Especially a monogrammed cellphone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Elena

    I honestly think that at least half of my Christmas list was stuff to be monogrammed!! I am lusting over all of the monogrammed iPhone covers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs