Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday Inspiration!

Does anybody else feel like this week is just DRAGGING on?
The weather is lousy (too cold, but not cold enough for this gross rain to be snow), the temperatures are chilly, and people are just being plain mean. Ah, retail during the holidays.

Thank goodness today is Thursday. Only one two more days of working until I can relax, finish baking Christmas cookies, and finally get all of my Christmas cards out! Here is a little bit of inspiration getting me through my tough work week!

From one of my favorite books, The Help.
via: Pinterest

I would feel more badass if I had one of those cool tutu's and rainboots, too.
via: Pinterest

Need to repeat this to myself everyday.

And some humor (that I laughed out loud while looking at last night!)

via: Pinterest

I seriously just laughed for like 5 minutes reading this again... I may or may not have a slight obsession with cute dogs/puppies doing hilarious things
via: Pinterest

via: Pinterest

How do you get through busy/stressful weeks?



2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more...dragging!
    This week I have dressed up in fab clothing to put a smile on my OWN face, just for me...nobody else. Old Man Winter just may do me in this season, ugggghhhhhh!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week is definitely dragging! I'm ready for a break! All the rain this week hasn't helped my mood. I'm so happy to see the sun today!

    I love all those pins! So funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs