Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Saying Thanks.

And I'm not talking about holding hands and saying Grace before a meal.
I'm talking about handwritten cards.

It has been expected, ever since I could hold a pencil, that whenever I received a gift (or was hosted on a trip, or really anytime anyone did anything nice for me), within 24 hours, a Thank You note was written and in the mailbox. Whether I was signing my name to a card that my parents had written when I was little, or a long letter to catch a loved one up on my life, this tradition has continued through this very day.

I already have my Thank You cards out for the gifts that I received on Christmas!
I have a growing collection of notecards that I keep on hand just in case I ever need one.

Some of my favorite places to shop for cute and original cards are;




And we can't forget fun return address labels and stamps!




Do you stock up on fun cards to send out?
Anyone have a pen pal that they write to (I seriously still do!!)?

1 comment:

  1. This very project is on my "to do" list today. I love, love, love hand~written notes. One of my bff's gave me darlin' alligator Thank You notes. I shall be usin' those and Lilly of course.

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs