This year, Christmas was different.
It was super relaxing, everyone slept in, and my family got to spend so much time together.
It was fabulous.
We woke up around 1030, and my brother and I immediately went downstairs to start cooking our annual breakfast of Monkey Bread!
It was delicious, and I did not disappoint in getting the kitchen all smokey when the butter dripped to the bottom of the oven and burnt. Wouldn't be Christmas morning without the smoke alarm going off!
Finally around noon, we gathered in our family room to see what Santa had brought!
We spent too much time watching Elf and therefore it took us hours to open up these gifts! But, who doesn't love nonstop Buddy the Elf on Christmas? This girl sure can't get enough!
Finally around dinnertime, we finished up the present opening, and I could not be more thankful for all of the goodies that I received!
What did y'all get for Christmas?
Any favorites stand out among others?


Well, good morning! I adore the comment about the smoke alarm bein' part of your Chrismas mornin'! Your loot is wonderful. Santa and the Hubby was good to me as well.
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten
woah that monkey bread looks amazing! all your monogrammed stuff looks great!! happy new year!
ReplyDelete