Naturally, I have had almost all of my Christmas gifts for family planned ahead of time, but there are always those people that sneak on to your list last minute! Most stores are offering free shipping today that will guarantee delivery by Friday, but I get nervous about that just knowing how many other people are probably also taking advantage of that deal!
What is on this "emergency" list?
For Mom & Dad:
CVS Photo Calendar, $19.95
Sit on the computer at work, order on CVS.com, and pick it up on the way home from work! Last time I got my Dad one of these photo calendars for his office, he cried when he opened it! I did a "theme" of pictures for each month, and he L.O.V.E.D. it! So easy, and you don't even have to brave the mall!
For the brother:
via: Vineyard Vines
Vineyard Vines Swim Trunks, $79.50
These Vineyard Vines swim trunks are just too adorable. I picked up a pair for my brother at Nordstrom the other day, and I'm sure he will love them on his Spring Break trip! Perfect for the preppy crowd!
For the sister:
via: Adam Broderick
Massage, $90
Who doesn't appreciate a massage at the end of a stressful holiday season? I definitely do. I ran into my favorite salon/spa (I highly recommend Adam Broderick if any of y'all are in the Westchester/CT area), and got a gift certificate for my Mom (yeah, don't have a sister to shop for). I know she will appreciate it!
For the best friend:
via: Target
Cake Pop Kit, $19.95
This is so fun, thoughtful, and actually looks like you took some time to pick it out! I just picked one of these cute little kits up at Target the other night for one of my friends!
Stocking up on Hostess gifts for the millions of Christmas parties to go to?
I recommend;
via: Vineyard Vines
Vineyard Vines Swim Trunks, $79.50
These Vineyard Vines swim trunks are just too adorable. I picked up a pair for my brother at Nordstrom the other day, and I'm sure he will love them on his Spring Break trip! Perfect for the preppy crowd!
For the sister:
via: Adam Broderick
Massage, $90
Who doesn't appreciate a massage at the end of a stressful holiday season? I definitely do. I ran into my favorite salon/spa (I highly recommend Adam Broderick if any of y'all are in the Westchester/CT area), and got a gift certificate for my Mom (yeah, don't have a sister to shop for). I know she will appreciate it!
For the best friend:
via: Target
Cake Pop Kit, $19.95
This is so fun, thoughtful, and actually looks like you took some time to pick it out! I just picked one of these cute little kits up at Target the other night for one of my friends!
Stocking up on Hostess gifts for the millions of Christmas parties to go to?
I recommend;
Lilly Pulitzer Fireplace Matches, $9.95
Scented Candle (C. Wonder), $24
When in doubt, a nice bottle of red wine.
What do you keep stocked up for hostess gifts throughout the year?
Scented Candle (C. Wonder), $24
When in doubt, a nice bottle of red wine.
What do you keep stocked up for hostess gifts throughout the year?









Those vineyard vines swim trunks are fab! I would totally buy them for my fiancé, but we aren't going anywhere tropical anytime soon, and that'd be a tease :( I love this post though! These are great gifts!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I think the Lilly matchsticks are adorable! Red wine is always a safe bet :)
ReplyDeletelove the ideas! i usually do a fun bottle of wine for a hostess gift... we're going to a new years eve party and im giving champagne and a tin of trader joe cookies :)
ReplyDeletethese are great ideas! I just got the last of my xmas shopping done today at lilly!
ReplyDeleteps were you in the westchester xmas photo? My manager hung it up in our cash wrap today- super cute! I wish our store did something like that!
@lori
ReplyDeleteCan't ever go wrong with wine and cookies!!
@Elena
ReplyDeleteYes!! The Christmas card was actually my idea! We had a little Christmas party at one of the girl's house last week and took the picture :)