This week, I am grateful for;
Being able to spend tons of time with Dad while we do our annual trip to the mall to go Christmas shopping for my Mama!
My little brother coming home for Christmas break! Since none of his friends are home yet, it is so nice to be able to spend tons of time with him.
The people I was supposed to house sit for decided to come home early and not spend the night where they were. That meant I could sleep in my big cuddly bed!
One of my best friends coming to visit me spur of the moment! I knew I always loved my friends!
The S'mores Cheesecake that one of my parents' friends brings to our house for Christmas every year.
Pinterest for giving me the inspiration to make an oreo trifle yesterday. Best. Dessert. Ever.
The frigid temperatures. Thanks, winter, for making up your mind that you are going to stay a while. Now that it's cold, please snow for Christmas.
What are you grateful for this week?
The S'mores Cheesecake that one of my parents' friends brings to our house for Christmas every year.
Pinterest for giving me the inspiration to make an oreo trifle yesterday. Best. Dessert. Ever.
The frigid temperatures. Thanks, winter, for making up your mind that you are going to stay a while. Now that it's cold, please snow for Christmas.
What are you grateful for this week?



That is so much fun that you and your dad go shopping every year for Christmas - love it! LOL... I just buy my dad's gift for him and tell him what he's getting her :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great Sunday! XOXO
I love that you shop with your dad every year. I used to do that while I lived at home... This year I still played 'personal shopper' for my dad and bought almost everything for my mom...I probably make it too easy on him, but at least I know mom should like her presents :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you and your Dad had a great shopping trip! Also, there's nothing better than sleeping in your own bed. The oreo trifle sounds yummy!
ReplyDeleteI am so grateful that ALL of my wrappin' is finished! Whew! Five hours solid, but it is all pink & green and GoRgI! I do believe I am covered in glitter from head to toe, but I am finished! Love that you and your Daddy have that tradition!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten
@Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights
ReplyDeleteI think he secretly loves going shopping!! My mom gives him a list, and I have to help him with size/color but we always have a great time!! Hope your week is off to a great start!
xx
@Mrs. Kindergarten
ReplyDeleteNothing says "accomplished" than being covered in glitter! Happy Tuesday!