Monday, December 26, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


So many beautiful things to mention this week!
I am grateful...

For being able to spend the holidays with my family. We were able to get up as late as we wanted, did not even have to get out of our pajamas, and spent the day laughing and playing games with one another. It was perfect.

For having wonderful friends who are willing to go get breakfast at 630 on Christmas Eve before they have to work with you. Even if it was at a sketchy diner and we probably could have been killed while eating our pancakes.

For all of the amazing presents that Santa brought me this year. I am lucky to be in a position to give and receive beautiful gifts and am thankful for each one.

For work calming down this week now that the holidays are over. My poor feet need a break.

For the exciting things that are coming in 2012. Moving out, new friends, and just so many little things that I can't share yet. Bring it on, 2012, I am so ready!!

For all of you! When I started this blog in July, I thought it would just be a little something to do for fun. But, I have met so many amazing people, and connected with so many of you, that I don't know what I would do without it! And, at some point in this holiday craziness, I reached over 50 followers!!! Be on the lookout for a giveaway when I reach 100!

What are you grateful for this week?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, 2012 sounds very exciting for you! And your list is something wonderful.

    I too, have oodles to be grateful for. The holidays have been so fantabulous. My hubby REALLY outdid himself on the gifts. Let's just say it was a year of shoes! I felt very "Carrie." And the splashes of Lilly made me giddy. He is helping me fill voids in my collection of older patterns that I adore.

    Here's to a most PINK & GREEN 2012!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE this post. It is refreshing to see amongst the "I got this for Christmas" recaps!! Great job girl. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great to stop and remember what we are grateful for each week. I love your weekly gratitude posts! I'm so excited about all the great things that 2012 have in store! I've only been blogging for a couple of months, but I love all the great people I have met. Reaching 100 followers would be so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mrs. Kindergarten

    Can't go wrong with shoes! Ever! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas, I hope you enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ps- I love your comments, they ALWAYS make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Katie

    Thank you! I think it is so important to take time to think about what you are grateful for every week, and while I did get some pretty awesome Christmas gifts, there are so many more REAL things to be thankful for! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cori H.

    blogging is the best :) I am so thankful to have met so many amazing people, and I wanted to tell you that I LOVE your comments on my blog! Always make me so happy :)

    xx
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs