Monday, December 12, 2011

Marathon Sunday.

And no, I'm not talking about running.
I'm talking baking.
Mom and I baked another 7 different kinds of cookies yesterday!
I was going to to a separate post closer to the holidays about all the cookies we actually made, but there was one batch that I just HAVE to share with you all!

Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies.
via: Bakergirl

I actually pinned this recipe on Pinterest, and never in a million years thought that I could make these turn out as cute as the picture. Boy, was I wrong. I brought them to my work holiday party last night and they were a HUGE hit! The cookie batter is light and fluffy (which is never how peanut butter cookies are), and the decorations are so fun!

This is how mine turned out;
We didn't get mini M&Ms for the eyes, but I think they turned out okay! We also decided that mini pretzels were too hard to find, so we just used one big one. I highly recommend these for any party, and I am sure that you could make these into other animals as well!

Find the recipe here.

Happy Baking!


6 comments:

  1. so cute!!! I bet my nephews would love these for Christmas! I made them turkey cookies for thanksgivigng!

    follow me at
    adventuresofthesouthernwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are darlin'!
    I do SnowMan or SnowWoman cupcakes for my Kindergators complete with earmuffs made from gummy lifesavers and a piece of Twizzler pull apart licorice! I love cutey patootie treats!!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word yours turned super cute!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. these goodies turned out so well! I had a baking marathon last year and vowed not to do one this year haha. xoxo {av}

    p.s. saw your comment about blogger blitz--you should most definitely come to the next one in NYC!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs